£20000 - £25000/annum
Leicester, City of Leicester
Permanent | Full Time
Headline: Do you enjoy working in a team? Providing the best customer support and technical support is key with this role.
Salary: up to 25k
Ideal Candidate: You will have a passion for technology and experience with troubleshooting IT issues, as well as having have excellent communication skills.
What the role will entail?
You will be:
* Troubleshooting IT issues
* Active Directory administration (including creating user accounts, reset passwords and modify security groups.)
* Basic exchange server administration (including creating and maintaining mailboxes and distribution groups)
You will have experience working within an IT support function and be able to demonstrate the knowledge and experience when completing the above.
You will take responsibility for providing outstanding levels of customer service and account management, as you will need to communicate clearly with internal customers about incidents and service affecting issues at all times.
The following would be desirable:
* Practical knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10
* Strong knowledge of Office 2010, Office 2016 and modern internet browsers