£22000 - £28000/annum
Permanent | Full Time
An excellent opportunity for an IT Technician is available for a 2nd Line Support role.
This is a perfect role for someone with technical skills and experience with a passion and desire to want to really push forward with their career in IT as it offers excellent career opportunities. This role benefits from a generous monthly bonus scheme business and personal performance.
This role will be based in Wymondham
* To provide prompt 2nd line support onsite or remotely to ensure operational problems are resolved in a timely manner.
* To carry out monitoring/daily checks of the IT environment and action any issues accordingly.
* To support business networks and PC's remotely or onsite.
* To plan, manage and maintain IT assets in desktop hardware and software.
* Manage the implementation of Office 365 and continue support.
* To provide assistance and technical knowledge to aid implementation of projects.
* Must be highly IT Literate
* Ability to prioritize tasks and occasionally manage a high-volume workload
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent customer service skills and strong communication skills.
* Degree, Qualification, or A level education in IT highly beneficial
* Passion for IT sector and desire to progress in that field
Monday - Friday
Salary up to £28,000pa DOE + Bonus
In return this business offers an excellent work package and long term career prospects which would suit any IT professional who's looking for a stable career within an exciting and innovative Norfolk business