£80000 - £100000/annum
Bristol, City of Bristol
Permanent | Full Time
Job Title: Analytics Lead
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Daily rate £80,000 - £100,000
Location: Home based with travel
About Our Client
Our Client delivers complete digital solutions to highly regulated organisations making them the trusted partner to deliver design driven digital transformation, (to sectors including Central UK Government, Local UK Government, and Financial Services etc.)
Make your future part of theirs
Their exceptional people and culture sets them apart. They take great pride in their people – supporting and celebrating the talents, qualities and vital contributions of everyone in the global team. 1 in every 4 vacancies are filled via internal promotion.
Gold (standard) ‘Investors in People’
Top 25 - Glassdoor 2019 Employees' Choice Best Place to Work
* Own the strategy and roadmap for our Analytics products and services within the Digital division.
* Ensure our Analytics products and services, and the underlying platforms and architectures continue to evolve to meet market need and delight our customers.
* Support pre-sales activities in relation to Analytics.
* Maximise re-use by driving the development of IP, reference architectures, approaches, products, frameworks, templates and re-usable software components in relation to Analytics.
* Support the delivery of optimal solutions and services in Analytics by being a focal point for research, expertise, lessons learned, best practice, tools and standards in relation to Analytics.
* Deliver occasional consultancy for clients in relation to Analytics.
* Excellent communication skills, especially in customer environment.
* Experienced at identifying and shaping sales opportunities in relation to Analytics.
* Track record in supporting winning bids and proposals for Analytics products or services.
* Consultancy or delivery experience around Analytics solutions.
* Commercial judgement and acumen.
* Excellent people management skills, including motivation of teams