£20000 - £30000/annum
Grove, Greater London
Permanent | Full Time
Application Support Analyst
£20,000 - £30,000
Kingston upon Thames
We have a great opportunity for a focused individual to work as an Application Support Analyst in Kingston upon Thames on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is a web-based software provider for the financial services sector who offer a multitude of employee development opportunities.
As an Application Support Analyst, you will provide software support to users and basic training as required answering support calls and dealing with email queries. Technology savvy you will have a real passion for IT and want to progress your career within a Helpdesk/IT support capacity.
* Help Desk Support – answering a wide range of support calls and emails from Financial Services organisations
* Investigating and resolving queries to completion and liaising with other teams internally to resolve queries
* Assisting with remote telephone training for new users to the system
* Testing new software and assisting with quality assurance process
* Liaising with the Account Management team and other key members of staff to improve business processes and client liaison
* Experience within the Financial Advice industry essential
* Helpdesk/Applications Support/1st/2nd line experience
* Graduate with a Computer related degree ideal
* Experience of working within a telephone-based customer service role
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent telephone manner with great communication skills both written and spoken
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
* Excel and SQL knowledge
Work in an innovative environment with exceptional benefits including generous holidays, private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection and a variety of social activities.
Interested? Don’t miss out on becoming an Application Support Analyst working in a talented, growing team. Why wait? Get your career moving now and apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you