£0 - £0 Per Annum
Permanent | Full Time
Our client a hugely successful Audio Visual services provider are looking to add to their growing Project Management team due to a large influx of projects due to several tenders being approved.
If you are proficient with project sizes from 100K - £3M and have experience managing installs in a variety of commercial, corporate and government environments this is ideal for you.
PURPOSE OF JOB: Manage and coordinate AV integration projects to meet profitability, quality, safety and customer satisfaction objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for supervision of all personnel and activities on the project site.
* Obtain and read all contract documents including, but not limited to: bid drawings and specifications, contract, project workbook, subcontractor scopes of work, and construction schedule.
* Acquire a thorough understanding of project requirements and objectives including, but not limited to: contractual, financial, technical, programme, construction coordination, materials, personnel, and scope of work.
* Facilitate internal project kick-off meeting that includes key participants from sales, engineering, fabrication, and installation.
* Coordinate all in house activities associated with project execution, including but not limited to: technical submittals, engineering, fabrication and installation, programming, commissioning, testing and troubleshooting.
* Create and manage the project programme.
* Function as the focal point for internal and external project communication and documentation.
* Coordinate activities with the general contractor, construction manager, owner and other trades as required.
* Provide regular project reports of job progress to all project stakeholders.
* Assist with, or facilitate the ordering of materials upon approval of submittal documents or verification from engineering for design-build projects.
* Coordinate with the integration manager / operations PA to schedule personnel for installation.
* Cooperatively manage and monitor the labour expenditures of engineering, fabrication and installation personnel over the course of the project and communicate (upward) any issues that impact profitability.
* Solicit quotes from qualified subcontractors as required.
* Generate and/or respond to construction communication including, but not limited to: requests for information, change order documents, room readiness letters, delay or compression notification, notification of theft or damage to materials, tools or vehicles, safety or injury reports, warranty information, material handoff or inventory, snag lists, field site reports, sign-off documents or other documentation as assigned or required.
* Proactively manage the change order process.
* Regularly inspect installation work performed by staff and/or subcontractors.
* Oversee the Test, or certify the performance of, installed systems.
* Coordinate and/or provide training to client.
* Coordinate handover of project to service department at the end of each project.
* Maintain minimal of 85% utilization against project workload.
* Other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Ability to supervise and manage tasks and personnel to meet project objectives.
* Will possess or acquire a fundamental understanding of AV system functionality and installation process and techniques.
* Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve technical, personnel or other project related issue*
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Adobe Acrobat, and AutoCAD viewing or mark-up utilities.
* Ability to generate timely, concise, and effective business correspondence.
* Ability to read and comprehend project technical documents including, but not limited to: engineering and architectural drawings, schedules, test reports, or commissioning documents.
* Ability to create and maintain project programmes.
* Ability to interact with employees, customers and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner.
* Must possess a valid Driver's License and be eligible to work in the EU