£70000 - £80000/annum plus full company benefits
Bristol, City of Bristol
Permanent | Full Time
Are you an experienced Business Architect? Would you enjoy delivering value adding, onsite consultancy to help our defence customer in the southwest deliver a strategically important programme. We’re looking for an innovative and flexible thinker to join our growing team.
The successful applicant is able to:
* Apply a structured business architecture approach to capture an organisation in views
* Identify tactical and strategic organisational goals mapped to meaningful metrics;
* Organise information by translating user behaviour into structure and elements using tools such as workflow diagrams and data models;
* Analyse an information technology environment and identify requirements by studying how users create and consume content, including data categorization, creation, search and tagging;
* Aid managers to define the data shared across their business and the relationships between those data.
* Advise on setting up, improving and running information systems to manage and secure assets, documents and records, using file structures that fit with corporate policy.
They should be prepared to:
* Define the data shared across the business and the relationships between those data.
* Describe the primary business functions of the enterprise and the functions use of data
* Develop best-practice information management processes, policies and procedures
* Advise on data and information governance, including EDRMS policy
Skills and Experience
* Degree level Business Architecture qualification
* Consultancy background ideally in the UK Defence sector
* Functions of support Engineering, Programme and Project Management, Issue Management
* Enterprise architecture delivery (TOGAF, MODAF, BIZBOK, Archimate etc)
* Information and Knowledge Management Business Analysis (Process Modelling, Requirements Management)
* Aware of Business Analysis standards (BABOK etc)
* Knowledge and understanding of Freedom of Information (FOI) and data protection principles and practice, including General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
* Experience of data and information management theory, lifecycles, maturity models and regulations, including document management and tooling
* Experience of the technology capabilities needed to implement effective data and information management in an organisation
MASS are an equal opportunities employer