£30000 - £35000/annum standard benefits
Enfield Town, Greater London
Permanent | Full Time
With an expanding client base my client is looking for an additional CAFM consultant to assist with implementation, training and support of customer deployments of the system. Successful applicants should be self-motivating, hands-on and willing to travel to client’s sites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
To assist with pre-sales support including:
• Assisting account managers in the scoping of customer requirements and to assist in the generation of related sales proposals.
• To provide pre-sales and post-sales technical consultancy as required.
• Analyse user requirements and create functional design specifications.
Provide system implementation and deployment including:
• Customising the deployed the companies solution to meet the client’s specific requirements.
• Analysis of customer drawings & data
• Manage client’s data migration.
• Manage conversion and import of client’s existing AutoCAD drawings.
• Manage UAT process
• Preparation of system configuration and functional requirement documents.
Provide clients with training and support including:
• Providing product training to clients online, at one of the companies training facilities or at the client’s site.
• Lead testing to ensure the solution performs as designed.
• Providing on-going technical support of the product to clients
• Assisting with break-fix updates and re-configuration of live systems.
Working with the product development team to:
• Provide valued client feedback on the product.
• Helping to formulate the product’s development roadmap.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Essential skills / knowledge:
• Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
• Good understanding of MS-SQL (ability to create or modify SQL statements).
• Good understanding or experience of CAFM specifically in the space management arena.
• Good understanding of relational database principles and data analysis.
• Full UK driving license.
• Willingness to travel both inside the UK and overseas.
Successful candidates will also have:
• Experience in leading group presentations including end user training classes.
• Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to manage projects and effectively execute project specific deliverables.
• Ability to work confidently in a customer facing environment.
• Ability to impart product knowledge to colleagues and customers at both a basic and a high level.
• Good time management and the ability to work well under pressure is also essential.
• Experience of implementation and deployment of software solutions and products.
Proficiency in the use of Revit would be of benefit but not essential (Revit training can be provided.)
The CAFM team is responsible for the management of a number of solutions, CAFM consultant may be redeployed to support other solutions as demand fluctuations require