£43000 - £63000/annum Plus benefits package
Permanent | Full Time
Get Ready. Joining our Secure Sector offers you the unique opportunity to be heavily embedded in providing world-class Secure Solutions for our Enterprise clients. As we strive to keep ourselves ahead of the game, and the threats, you will lead the way in Telecommunications and work with the latest technologies. We invite you to be part of this.
You will be part of a team responsible for operating systems to support our secure SOC. You will be responsible for providing technical support to SOC analysts and management of SIEM systems, databases and Log/Event collection systems.
* Implement Log/Event Collection systems and agents
* Interface between SOC Analysts and both internal (NOC, IT) and external customers
* Provide in-depth IT support to SOC Analysts
* Support customer deployments, user acceptance testing
* Maintain SOC infrastructure – Analyst systems, SIEM, databases (event, threat, IOC)
* IT/Network Engineer, ideally in a telecoms/ISP environment
* Penetration Testing – NMAP, Nessus
* Knowledge of a wide range of security technologies, including SIEM, HIDS, Proxies (Cisco WSA/ESA)
* IT Systems/Databases – Windows, Linux, MySQL, PostGres, ElasticSearch, Hadoop
* Scripting – Python, PHP, shell
* Ability to hold and maintain DV security clearance, therefore must be a British citizen and not worked outside the UK in the last 10 years