£35000 - £45000/annum + excellent benefits package
Permanent | Full Time
Cyber Security Analyst
A leading multimedia organisation is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to join their expanding team. A key aspect of this role, is to offer pragmatic advice, and hands on assistance, regarding all Cyber Security related issues.
* Provide technical expertise on the operational aspects of the organisations security tools, for example, Data Loss Prevention, 3rd Party Supplier Risk assessments and Incident response
* Help deliver security training and awareness across the organisation, and ensure that, within projects, security controls are embedded from the start
* Respond to technical and non-technical Cyber Security enquiries, and Cyber Security incidents generated from the Security Operations Team
* Strong software development and coding skills, with knowledge of DevOps processes and workflows
* Previous experience of working as part of a Cyber/Information Security Team, with exposure to a variety of Security Incidents
* Prior experience of documenting Cyber Security processes/policies and procedures for a large enterprise organisation
* Able to articulate technical challenges into a non-technical manner, and have strong communication skills with the ability to influence senior members of staff
* Desirable: CISSP, GIAC, SANS or a Networking/Security product related qualification
What’s in it for you?
This opportunity will provide you with exposure to a highly dynamic environment, so flexibility and willingness to adapt quickly to change is key