£38000 - £42000/annum
Permanent | Full Time
Data Insight Analyst, London EC2
£38,000 to £42,000 p.a.
Benefits include: Pension, Healthcare Insurance, Dental Insurance, 25 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, discount on tech, gym membership, cheap cinema tickets and flexi working hours (8 hours per day between 8am and 6:30pm)
Global industrial supplier with an annual turnover of £8.5 billion is looking for a Data Insight Analyst to join their team in the London office based in Moorgate EC2 working for a new subsidiary of the group involved in developing a related digital platform. Although this is an incredibly established business you will be working within a start up culture but, with the backing of an established global organisation, this business will grow fast.
We are looking for someone who can put forward their ideas and work on their own initiative. The role reports to the Marketing Director and requires occasional travel, as needed both domestically and internationally.
Digital analytics is at the core of this business and key to the operation of the business. This position will be an important part of understanding how our customers are using the site and what can be done to improve that experience. The role will identify opportunities for enhancing efficiency, user experience and pricing performance, working with various teams across the organisation. It will support the implementation of features on the site, marketing performance and customer experience through website data analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and passionate analyst to have a significant impact and influence on the company’s offering at an early and important stage in the development of the digital platform. The individual will help support the culture of data-driven decision making as the basis for how the business operates.
* Understand the key drivers of site performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
* Develop business cases for implementing and prioritising site features.
* Support the optimisation of the company’s pricing to improve revenue and profit.
* Work closely with marketing, product, user experience and engineering to identify tests and changes.
* Assist the product information team in understanding how product data affects customers.
* Devise and implement A/B tests, measure and communicate results.
* Support the reporting of site performance across a range of areas.
* Filter and “clean” data to allow team members to easily access data for their own reporting.
* Applying statistical models to complex data.
* Acting in a consultancy capacity across all departments.
* Maintain and improve the company’s management information reports (KPIs).
* At least 2 years experience within a Data Insight Analysis role
* Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
* BA Hons in a subject such as Data Analytics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering etc.
* Keen to learn new technology
* Working knowledge of Google Analytics, including setting up and maintaining the GA site architecture
* Good understanding of search marketing and e-commerce.
* Passion for data and digital, with an awareness of best practices, trends and opportunities.
* Ability to communicate complex problems in a clear and concise way