£40000 - £45000/annum
Lambeth, Greater London
Permanent | Full Time
Responsible for the delivery of Technical and R&D solutions to the digital forensics (DF) managed service. Coordination of innovative solutions from software vendors, DF lab service providers and academia, ensuring that important operational activity is supported. Based in Lambeth.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and insight on hardware, software, workflow and evidence handling protocol and liaise with partners to capture and operational requirements.
- Facilitate R&D as an interdependent part of the customer’s organisation including the management of Research & Development costed proposals, to support all levels of the Managed Service.
- Set up and maintain relationships with relevant academia to support DF research work
- Support internal proposals for DF research work into MPS
- Lead on collaboration and quality assurance with associated labs to ensure overall customer satisfaction, identify process improvements.
- Create solutions and work with the customer and our whole supply chain to implement the R&D aspect of the service.
- Proactively drive R&D to adapt the service to changes in the technology market and scope out avenues for future development in line with the customer’s business objectives.
- Produce periodic reports on performance and delivery for all lab related activities to ensure delivery of a quality service.
- Assist in growing the account by providing the same service to other customers and scoping out force specific requirements as required.
- Technology watch for DF advancements
- Undertake other tasks to support the team where required;
- Comply with Company policies and procedures (including the Business Management System);
- Adhere to the MASS values.
Ideally you will already hold NPPVL3 clearance and will be prepared to undergo UK security clearance.
MASS are an equal opportunities employer