£30000 - £50000/annum plus full company benefits
Permanent | Full Time
Responsible for the design, development and delivery of all aspects of EWOS training to meet training demand in a timely, quality assured and cost-effective manner whilst providing training subject matter expertise to support business growth and objectives.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Design, development and delivery of quality assured training courseware, training aids and associated control documentation; to include, where necessary, Training Needs Analysis (TNA), Training Gap Analysis (TGA), course structure, schedule and lesson content in line with Training Course Development Procedures.
* Apply judgement to achieve successful project/programme outcomes, engaging with relevant stakeholders as required, taking into account any governance level objectives.
* Provision of SME support, to include cost estimates or textual input as required by the bid or project/programme manager; supporting bid preparation with Subject Matter Export input where necessary.
* Act as the primary point of contact for all matters relating to specified contracts with the support of other stakeholders as required.
* Storage, release and delivery of training courses material in accordance with company process and procedure. Ensuring the security of projects and training in accordance with Company Security and Export Instructions.
* Ensure project risk of all types is identified, analysed, actively managed, and escalated to the Training Delivery Manager (where appropriate).
* Assessment of course participants and course content for quality and academic level; obtain student feedback from course participants; update of assigned courses to incorporate lessons learned during the delivery phase and from subsequent student feedback.
* Liaison with customers in a professional manner.
* Undertake other tasks to support the training team where required; including working within the financial and Project Management system in order to deputise for the Training Delivery Manager when required.
* Comply with Company policies and procedures described in the Business Management System.
* Adhere to the MASS company values.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Knowledge of all aspects of Electronic Warfare Operational Support and associated Intelligence requirements
* Knowledge of IR/RF threat weapon systems and their vulnerabilities
* Knowledge of learning and development best practices
* A proven track record of successful training development and delivery
* UK Government SC Security Clearance (held or able to hold)
* Willing to travel overseas on a regular basis sometimes at short notice
* Modelling and simulation experience (MATLAB)
* EW Database experience - emitter analysis/reporting/programming
* Training delivery professional certification or relevant experience
* A working knowledge and understanding of the JSP-822 DSAT process or equivalent
* MOD / Defence / Military background
* Middle and Far East cultural awareness
* Experience of Learning Management Systems (LMS)
* Experience of Project Management
MASS are an equal opportunities employer