£50000 - £55000/annum plus full company benefits
Permanent | Full Time
MASS is looking to welcome an experienced Financial Controller to our small team at the NATO Electronic Warfare Core Staff (JEWCS) based at RNAS Yeovilton in Somerset.
An interesting and wide-ranging role providing strategic and financial support to the Director of NATO JEWCS. Managing a small team and ensuring processes are in line with NATO requirements. The role includes all normal month end duties including meaningful analysis, cash flow management, forecasting (annually and ad-hoc), credit control and purchase ledger tasks. Also presenting at Board level and liaising with other NATO organisations requiring the ability to communicate effectively at all levels with various stakeholders. Procurement responsibilities include contract management and day-to-day procurement processes and responsible for facilities management.
Mandatory Qualifications / Experience:
The following are seen as the mandatory qualifications and experience required for the role:
* Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA)
* Experience of financial administration.
* Experience in strategic level decision making.
* Experience in problem solving and detailed analysis of data.
* Experience of driving through policy changes.
* A proven record of successful performance in challenging leadership positions.
* Proven ability to lead, manage and support a team.
* Experience in office communication and information systems.
* High level of organisational, coordination and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be required to hold, or be in a position to qualify for NATO Secret (NS) Security Clearance.
Desirable Qualifications / Skill Requirements:
The following are seen as desirable experience relevant to the role:
* University degree in business administration, public administration, finance, economics, accounting or related discipline.
* Previous experience in NATO or National financial procedures covering budget preparation and control.
* Experience of resource accounting including operation of a software package.
* Extensive knowledge of the capabilities of computing systems.
* Experience in a military headquarters/international organisation.
* Experience with operation of automated budget and accounting systems (preferably QuickBooks).
* Experience as a Financial Controller or Financial Administrator in a multi-national/international organisation.
MASS are an equal opportunities Employer