£40000 - £48000/annum
Permanent | Full Time
£40,000 - £48,000
Working closely within an ambitious R&D team this is an opportunity for a Firmware Engineer to be involved with the launch of exciting range of security based connected home / IOT products.
You will have;
* 5 years experience in real-time embedded system development (‘C’)
* Experience of software/ firmware design – verification
* Proven experience of embedded electronics
* MISRA C and the LDRA toolchain
* Micrium OS RTOS and Stacks
* Python and C
* Agile development (JIRA, GitHub)
* Application development for Windows and/or Linux.
* NXP chipsets
* SiLabs chipsets
This role involves working with a close knit team with the opportunity to be in an innovate working environment. The successful applicant will be involved with design, development, pre-validation of a range of new products.
Click apply to find out more