£45000 - £60000/annum
Permanent | Full Time
Front End Angular Engineer – Remote within Europe
The Company: A start – up company with a SaaS booking portal and search engine, based in Central London, are looking for a Front End Angular Engineer to join their team. The company, founded in 2014, have grown to over 25 staff, and work with B2B clients in the health & well being industry. The Development team are based across Europe on a fully remote basis.
The Vacancy: The Front End Angular Engineer will be responsible for front end development including:
* Maintaining and enhancing existing code base on website and app
* Extending the functionalities of the booking engine
* Playing a role in the planning of new and existing features
* Production support – issue investigation, performance monitoring, production resilience
The Front End Angular Engineer requires the following skills and experience:
* Angular 4-7
* Grunt / Gulp / Webpack
* API Development
* Front End Test – Karma, Protractor, Jasmine, JQunit
For more information in regard to this opportunity please apply via the link below, and a consultant will be in touch with more information.
*** Please note that although this is a fully remote position, you can also work from the London office if you wish, but the rest of the Development team do not come to the office on a daily basis!