£35000 - £45000/annum
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Permanent | Full Time
Full Stack PHP Developer - Wakefield - £35000-£45000
Chase and Holland are working with an award-winning business to recruit for a Full Stack PHP Developer. We are looking for someone with exceptional knowledge and recognised skills in the core technologies. This role would suit a PHP Developer who would relish the challenge of working on global projects of varying sizes.
Key Responsibilities of the PHP Developer:
* Building new applications from concept to completion
* Help maintain and improve existing PHP applications
* Build user-friendly interfaces that are easy to navigate
* Visualise and design suitable database schemas
* Assists in project planning
* Resolve bugs, errors and performance issues on existing systems
* Keep up to date with web technologies and design trends
• Minimum 2 years’ experience and knowledge of PHP, Laravel, MySQL, HTML, CSS
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
• Understanding of git version control
• Interpersonal skills
Desirable skills (but not essential):
* Experience of maintaining a LAMP stack
In return you will receive:
Free parking, a very competitive salary, a generous pension scheme with genuine career opportunities and more.
In this forward thinking and rapidly evolving environment, you will have the freedom to question established processes, broaden your horizons and develop new ideas as well as work to improve existing systems. You will have the opportunity to help create industry leading, cutting-edge solutions. If this Full Stack PHP Developer Vacancy sounds of interest then please get in touch by clicking Apply.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces