£20000 - £25000/annum
Permanent | Full Time
Job Title: Helpdesk Support Technician
Location: High Wycombe
Basic Salary: 20k-25k
CPI is offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Helpdesk Support Technician on behalf of a successful Managed Service Provider in High Wycombe. The successful applicant will compliment an existing team of 5 people.
The company has provided IT support and services for small to medium sized businesses since 2004. The applicant will be met with huge potential for variety, growth and development within this continuously expanding business.
As a Helpdesk Support Technician you will be responsible for providing a first class service in an extensive range of technologies and systems, as well as providing phone and remote support for the client base from desktops to mission critical servers. This role is more in-line with a 2nd line support position and therefore experience of solving more complex Microsoft issues is a great plus.
This is a dynamic and challenging position working in a busy role with a skilled and friendly team, where you will be well looked after and encouraged to learn, grow and progress - the role is available due to a prior employee progressing into a 3rd line support position.
The main responsibilities will include:
· Answering incoming support requests
· Log and progress tickets in their Helpdesk software
· Troubleshoot users' issues
· Setup of Desktops and Laptops
· Running critical updates, patches and removing any malicious applications
· Carry out proactive checks on their clients' networks
The ideal candidate will have:
· Experience with troubleshooting Windows Desktop operating systems
· Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suites
· Good understanding of networking
· A Microsoft certification
· Excellent communication skill and customer service
· Possess a methodical approach to problem solving
· And above all else a passion for IT.
Salary and benefits:
The working hours are 8.30AM to 5.30PM from Monday to Friday excluding public and bank holidays.
A salary of £20,000-£25,000 per annum based on experience, inclusion in the Company Pension scheme and 20 days holiday per annum
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
· Helpdesk Support: 1 year (Preferred)
· High Wycombe HP13 (Preferred)