£30000 - £40000/annum
Permanent | Full Time
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a fast growing Medical Device company that is working on cutting edge technology in the detection of diseases.
* Develop web-based administration software that will be used to implement back-end processes
* Manage the deployment of new increments of custom software and configuration
* Monitor the performance of software deployed into the operations environment
* Work closely with product management to ensure the needs of our various users are addressed
* Work closely with the deployment personnel to ensure smooth on-boarding of new customers into the operations environment
Skills & Experience:
* Configuration management systems (git)
* Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure basics
* Experience of lean software development methodologies, particularly Continuous Delivery
* Good standard of written English to define requirements and communicate with users
* ES6 and/or Typescript knowledge a definite bonus
* “Serverless” experience (AWS Lambda, Azure functions, or similar)
* Responsive page design experience, or knowledge of relevant CSS frameworks
* Secure development knowledge, esp. OWASP
* Experience of working within a regulated sector
* Use and development of REST/HATEOAS (or similar) APIs
If this opportunity sounds of interest please click Apply Now!
Harris Lord is acting as an employment agency for this role.