£45000 - £55000/annum Car, pension, healthcare, bonus
Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
Permanent | Full Time
IT/ Quality Manager/ Assessor Information Security
To undertake visits to clients in accordance with work schedules in an efficient and professional manner within the scope of accreditation.
Assessors are professionally qualified in accordance with the company requirements to carry out management system visits to ISO27001.
This role requires specialised experience including technical, administrative and customer service skills. .
Assessors are home based employees who have equipment supplied including car, computer, phone/fax etc.
The role can require extensive travel time / nights away within the UK and Overseas thus requiring flexibility in periodic absence from home.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* To assess a client’s documented management system to ensure compliance with ISO 27001.
* To perform management systems assessments and surveillance visits in a timely manner in accordance with the visit schedule
* To arrange and attend client visits in a timely manner and give appropriate feedback to the client
* To prepare and submit a visit report including recommendations regarding the issue and withdrawal of certificates
* To provide professional advice to Customer Operations Staff.
* To ensure that stage 1 and 2 assessments, surveillance activities and recertification Visits comply with the requirements of the Management Systems Manual
* Knowledge and experience of carrying out audits / assessments
* Ability to assess against more than one management standard
* Strong technical background in required area you will be assessing
* Demonstrable knowledge of relevant management standards
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven interpersonal and report writing skills
* Excellent IT skills
* Flexibility to work away from designated workplace
* Current UK driving licence
* Excellent Customer service skills – can recognise customers’ needs and strives to provide the best level of customer service
Excellent package and opportunity. Call Rachel Adams NOW on (phone number removed) or apply online with CV Library