Bridgend, Bridgend county borough
Permanent | Full Time
Our Client is offering a fantastic opportunity to become a member of an Award Winning World Class Service Desk. They support many clients on a Global scale, providing an excellent opportunity to progress your career within the IT Sector.
Main Tasks and Objectives for the IT Service Desk Analyst are:
· Be readily available to answer the phone to our clients in a professional and efficient manner.
· To provide front line troubleshooting, diagnostics and to provide technical fixes.
· To support a variety of custom made/bespoke applications, Microsoft applications and desktop applications.
· Plus a variety of off-the-shelf industry tools.
· To support networks, hardware and printers etc.
· Actively employ, share and contribute to the company's knowledge base.
· Manage open incidents in line with industry best practice guidelines.
· To support local and Global clients.
· Take control, understand goals and own your performance.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
· IT Qualification desirable but not essential
· Previous experience working on a Service Desk would be an advantage
· IT problem solving
· Knowledge of Active Directory
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Applications
This is a Permanent role
Working 37.5 hours Monday to Friday
Salary: £18,785 plus excellent internal benefits:
· Pension Retirement Plan
· Share Purchase Plan
· Cycle to work
· Buy and Sell Annual Leave Scheme
*We shall only respond to candidates with the relevant experience for this role