£30000 - £39000/annum
Permanent | Full Time
The IT Support Analyst is responsible for supporting all functions and features of the European IT organisation.
* Maintain the day to day operations of the IT Systems and Infrastructure relating to the European business, including both main and regional facilities.
* Ensure accurate logging of tickets, notes and resolutions in the IT Ticket System and that resolution is reached in a timely manner, with customer satisfaction as a primary focus.
* Provide the advanced technical Microsoft Outlook 365, Active Directory and SharePoint Administration and SAP support within the European Business
* Assist in ensuring compliance with the Global Cyber Security policies
* Take a lead in maintaining the European Disaster Recovery plans
* Ensure continuity of mission critical systems and data via Backup processes, month end procedures and other methods
* Maintain FAQ databases and perform IT admin tasks.
* Ensure thorough documentation is created for all changes and new technology implementations
* Maintain the Asset register and ensure all assets are captured.
* Manage the infrastructure at all EU sites, ensuring it is fit for purpose and suggesting improvements where identified.
* Monitor IT system backups, ensuring to flag failures and resolve issues.
* Assist in the processing of leavers, with the ability to process in the absence of other team members.
* Provide a quick response to user requests and incidents as the first point of contact and support.
Systems Knowledge & Experience
* Min 5 years previous IT Helpdesk experience
* Familiarity with ITIL procedures or similar
* Extensive technical knowledge of Microsoft 365, Active Directory, Server and SharePoint Administration and providing SAP support within a European Business
* Experienced managing TCP/IP networking, infrastructure services (e.g. DNS, DHCP)
* Effective problem-solving skills and attention to detail including complex issue resolution
* Experience in delivering excellent customer service to internal as well as external customers
* Experience installing/supporting switches, firewalls, routers and servers
* Understanding and experience of using a helpdesk system (GSN/Freshservice/JIRA or equivalent)
* Knowledge of OS; Windows, Mac, IOS and Android
Attitude & Ability
* Strong communication skills including clear written and spoken English
* Pro-active approach to issue escalation to achieve SLAs
* Able to follow processes and to maintain consistency in resolution
* Understanding of best practice protocols and systems in support of Cyber Security
* Effective prioritisation/time management
* Degree level IT qualification (or equivalent)
* ITIL Qualified
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job