£27000 - £33000/annum plus excellent benefits
Permanent | Full Time
Junior Business Systems Analyst – Software
My client is an energy and utilities industry software house that provide bespoke solutions to its industry-leading customers. This is an excellent, rare opportunity to join my client’s ranks as a Junior Business Systems Analyst, working across the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). The Junior Business Systems Analyst will be required to work collaboratively alongside with customers / users and internal development teams to assist in delivering customer-focused solutions.
Working closely with in-house software developers to design and support bespoke Oracle systems for the electricity and gas industries, the Junior Business Systems Analyst will be provided with the training and support required to enable you to undertake a full scope of software development activities including requirements gathering, system design, testing and customer support whilst delivering the best product and service quality to each of the client’s customers. Challenge and responsibility will be provided to you along with the encouragement and support to continue your professional development.
* Must have demonstrable professional experience working in a relevant, commercial environment.
* Highly articulate with excellent communication skills to convert complex technical requirements into easy to understand requirements for non-technical audiences
* Customer facing skills, personable, friendly and professional attitude to working with customers
* Exposure to SQL and dedicated software development environments would be a distinct advantage.
You will have
* A bachelor’s degree in a STEM subject.
* A personal interest in coding/software development.
* The ability to convert complex business ideas into clear system requirements.
* Excellent communication, both verbal and written.
* A focus on customer-focused service.
* A desire to learn alongside the motivation to be proactive.
What’s on offer?
* A starting basic salary of up to £33,000.
* A significant discretionary annual bonus.
* Excellent non-contributory pension scheme.
* Private health care scheme.
* 26 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
If you have read this job description and would like to apply, please click 'Apply' and tell me why you should be considered. For more information, please call the Mayday office and speak to Matt. I look forward to hearing from you