£20000 - £22000/annum
Bath, Bath and North East Somerset
Permanent | Full Time
Direct Response Employment Services have an exciting new role working for a dynamic, creative and growing organisation based in the beautiful City of Bath.
The role, a junior web developer where you will also be providing technical support is a great opportunity for a recent graduate looking to kick start a career or someone who already has some experience and knowledge in this area and looking to further expand there skill set in this field.
We are looking for a candidate who has a real passion for all things technical and can demonstrate good understanding in this field along with being able to communicate at all levels and become a crucial member of the team.
* Creating briefs for system improvements to developers.
* Testing for system updates.
* Preparing for update release dates and issuing emails to staff to make aware.
* Providing support and training.
* Providing first line internal support in relation to any software queries and assistance.
* Working with current developers in providing technical research on projects.
* Providing Statistics and reports where necessary.
The Successful Candidate:
* Will have a passion within this field.
* Have excellent communication skills both in writing and verbal.
* Experience in testing for bugs and being able to resolve and fix problems.
* PHP, MySQL, HTML and CSS/JS knowledge.
* Good Problem Solver.
* Initiate to think outside the box and provide new solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior to really learn and develop in this area working for a supportive company who will assist in your development.
On offer is an excellent starting salary for a junior in this role along with the opportunity to work within a friendly, fun and enjoyable working environment.
If this sounds like the role for you and you feel you have what it takes then please get in touch today with your CV