£25000 - £30000/annum OTE - £50,000 - £55,000
North London, Greater London
Permanent | Full Time
My client is looking for a lead generation representative to join their team based in North London.
The Lead Generation Representative will be part of the EMEA Inside Sales Team, and will be responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process and assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Lead Generation Representative will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email and social media. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
• Successfully generate qualified opportunities for the EMEA Sales Teams continuously building and sustaining a healthy pipeline of new customer opportunities. These leads will be a mixture of campaign specific leads and self-generated leads.
• Identify and engage with prospects over the phone and email, understanding their needs, and positioning the appropriate solution
• Qualify prospects based on budget, authority, need and timeframe (BANT)
• Effectively and efficiently distribute qualified leads to sales representatives. Work with sales reps to ensure timely follow-up and feedback for all qualified opportunities created and passed
• Help in generating data lists of potential prospects from target companies and apply your lead generation and relationship skills to advance these contacts to qualified opportunities
• Continuously acquire and maintain an in-depth knowledge of our solutions, functionality, USP’s and competitive positioning to be able to successfully and intelligently articulate the benefit of our solutions – identify and talk to prospects pain points
• Utilize the CRM system, Salesforce, to track and manage sales leads, and to present an up to date and comprehensive status of leads and opportunities
Qualifications & Experience:
* CRM experience is advantageous
* Knowledge of technology
* Experience in a customer service/ sales position
£25,000 - £30,000 plus OTE - £45,000-£55,000