£30000 - £42000/annum
Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire
Permanent | Full Time
Net Senior Developer – Google - £30,000-£42,000
Chase and Holland have a truly exciting opportunity for a senior .Net Developer to join an industry leader in Cloud computing services based in the Goole area of East Yorkshire. Our client delivers technology-driven cloud services to their clients around the world, empowering them to become more agile and responsive to the ever-changing business landscapes.
The Senior C# .Net Developer (Azure/.Net Core/AngularJS) will join a very successful development team and play a key role in implement new features and maintain existing functionally.
This role will suit a developer who has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and here are some of the duties that you will be involved in:
* Writing clean code from the given set requirements and acceptance criteria specified on the current sprint backlog
* Ensuring all software design solutions have been tested for feasibility prior to design
* Ensuring progress is accurately communicated by keeping Azure Dev Ops up to date
* Working closely with Lead Developers in assuring that all code meets Coding Standards
* Have the skills and ability to develop sound user interfaces and plan/maintain database structures
As the successful Senior C# .Net Developer, you will have good and demonstrable experience of Microsoft Stack Development and have a good understanding of software design principles, patterns and practices.
Experience of; Angular, Azure and .Net Core, and Azure Dev Ops would be desirable but not essential.
In return, you will work within a supportive and friendly Agile environment and get a competitive starting salary, genuine career and professional development opportunities and a great benefits package.
If you a .Net Developer looking for your next role within a technology-led and supportive environment, then click Apply.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces