£0 - £0 Per Annum
Permanent | Full Time
Network Field Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity at the largest, business-only, end-to-end communications and IT provider in the UK. Having experienced exceptional growth over the last 5 years we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced certified Cisco and / or Juniper Network Field Engineer to support the Fixed Networks Delivery and Operational teams in delivering first class managed solutions to our clients.
This is a field based role and the successful Network Engineer will have proven experience in technologies such as WAN, LAN, Internet, WAN Optimisation MPLS, Colocation, SIP Trunking, Security, WiFi etc.
* Trouble shooting and support after initial triage by our operations team.
* Support Field Engineers, and other internal departments as required.
* Configurations of equipment and design of solutions.
* WAN, LAN and security Knowledge
* Current CCNA experience with Cisco routers and switches.
* Current JNCIA Juniper experience (Routing / switching) SRX & EX series.
* 2nd/3rd Line Support experience.
* SIP experience.
* Hosted solution experience.
* Security hardware experience (Firewall, IDS etc).
* WAN optimisation experience.
* MPLS Knowledge.
* Sophos firewall experience.
* Excellent listening skills and clear concise verbal and written skills.
* Excellent customer service approach.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Self-motivated and keen to increase own levels of experience and training.
* Calm, confident manner able to work effectively under pressure.
* Solution focused and flexible approach to problem-solving.
* Ability to work as part of a team and to use their own initiative.
* Able to prioritise workload and manage regular interruptions to remain productive.
* Auto enrolment with PerkBox.
* Ability to buy and sell annual leave.
* Auto enrolment in company Pension scheme.
* Childcare Vouchers.
* Cycle to work scheme