£0 - £0 Per Annum
Permanent | Full Time
Sue Ross Recruitment currently have a fantastic opportunity working with our client, a successful development firm based in Chesterfield, for a professional and experienced PHP Developer to join their growing team.
As a PHP Application Developer you will work closely with the Technical Director to develop and maintain existing web based applications as well as undertaking work on new and exciting cloud based software and smartphone app projects. As a pivotal member of the technical team you will be involved in client facing discussions and will work with the Technical Director to deliver projects on time and to specification.
The skills required for this role include:
• Knowledge of PHP & MySQL
• Familiar with development frameworks such as Codeigniter, Laravel etc.
• Understanding of MVC and object oriented programming
• Experience with Open source CMS and E-commerce systems (e.g. WordPress, Woocommerce, Drupal, Opencart, Shopify)
• Knowledge of API integration and development, such as payment gateways and third party applications
• Knowledge of version control (git, bitbucket)
• 2+ years commercial experience
• Good communicator
• Team player
• Fast learner
Although not required, knowledge of smartphone app development frameworks such as Ionic and Phonegap would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and successful firm with ongoing plans for development.
The role is also potentially open to exceptional graduate level candidates.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment