£80000 - £100000/annum
Bristol, City of Bristol
Permanent | Full Time
Job Title: Pre-sales Technical Lead
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Daily rate £80,000 - £100,000
Location: Home based with travel
About Our Client
Our Client delivers complete digital solutions to highly regulated organisations making them the trusted partner to deliver design driven digital transformation, (to sectors including Central UK Government, Local UK Government, and Financial Services etc.)
Make your future part of theirs
Their exceptional people and culture sets them apart. They take great pride in their people – supporting and celebrating the talents, qualities and vital contributions of everyone in the global team. 1 in every 4 vacancies are filled via internal promotion.
Gold (standard) ‘Investors in People’
Top 25 - Glassdoor 2019 Employees' Choice Best Place to Work
Responsible for actively engaging with customers, alongside our Sales Team, the Presales Technical Lead must be able to articulate the company’s technology, services and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
Primarily engaged in a presales technical consultancy capacity, the Presales Technical Lead will provide technical direction and guidance during the presales process, by identifying customers technical and business requirements prior to designing a solution for a bid or proposal, then consulting with our Architecture capability and wider technical teams about suitable solutions, and supporting the Sales Team, Bid Team and technical contributors to develop winning bids and proposals.
The Presales Technical Lead will be responsible for coaching and mentoring our Solution Architects and Technical Architects in presales technical consultancy skills, to ensure they are better able to develop compelling technical solutions for bids and proposals that both delight our customers and improve our win rate.
Will have line management responsibility for our team of Solution and Technical Architects.
Our projects are varied and include:
* Omni-channel customer engagement solutions (digital systems of engagement)
* Mobile applications and mobile first solutions
* Intelligent case management systems
* Digital workplace solutions
* Trusted data analytics solutions
* Experienced in technical presales consultancy with a proven track record of leading the technical solutions in winning bids for multi-million pound technology projects.
* Customer focus and commitment to providing high-quality services and solutions.
* Creative and innovative in terms of finding opportunities to deliver customer success.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with impact and clarity.
* An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
* Effective relationship and stakeholder management.
* Manage and drive a consistent and effective business induction and probation process appropriate to the Capability
* Manage a suitable training and development programme in relation to the capability, ensuring training and development activities remain within an agreed budget
* Develop competency frameworks for the capability, to measure competency
* Support operations by providing an escalation route for peoples performance while on assignment
* Work closely with the PAT team to ensure appropriate decision making regarding resource allocation
* Drive team utilisation