£60000 - £70000/annum Flexible Working, Healthcare & mor
Permanent | Full Time
Product Manager Skills:
* Product Management experience
* Knowledge of IP Networking/Broadband
* Proven success in product launches and end to end execution of marketing strategies
* Honed presentation and product demonstration skills
* Proven ability to drive products in complex environments with multiple stakeholders
* Software background preferred with strengths in mobile devices, LTE, broadband systems and information architecture preferred
Are you an enthusiastic and driven Product Manager (Mobile Communications) looking to join a Cambridge based business renowned for their commitment to staff and career development? Then this could be just the job for you! This is a key position developing next generation Broadband and LTE products. As an experienced Product Manager, you will build products from new and existing ideas, be responsible for requirement capture, product concept, user experience and championing the best business cases throughout the development process and product lifecycle. Don’t miss out on this exciting Product Manager opportunity. Apply now!
Role: Product Manager
Salary: £60-70K plus flexible working hours, early finish on Friday’s, pension, private healthcare, dental plan, income protection plan, free parking, great restaurant facilities and the opportunity to work for a highly respected Cambridge business.
Candidates searching for the following job titles are also likely to be interested in this role:
* Marketing Manager * Pre-Sales Manager *
For full company details and job specification for this unique role please email your CV now and call Fran Printemps on (phone number removed).
o Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
o Guarantee to keep you updated
o Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing
o We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first