£55000 - £80000/annum
W1, West End of London, Greater London
Permanent | Full Time
My client a global software organisation with offices worldwide is currently seeking Salesforce developers to join their expanding and vibrant team based in London. Already a Salesforce Platinum Partner and with an exciting 2019 planned to add to their already stellar list of Tier 1 clients – this is an opportunity that cannot be missed….!!
Their award winning and trusted platforms operate across a variety of industries to deliver commerce on every channel to some of the world’s most prestigious companies. To enable them to continue providing this high level of service and delivery they are looking to offer 1st class salary and package to developers with the following skillsets:
* Strong Salesforce admin and development experience OR strong experience in Java, C# or .Net with an OO design focus.
* Experience of Oracle, MS SQL or MySQL.
* Full understanding of the SDLC including analysis and design of requirements and software from concept to implementation.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills able to teach, plan and deliver to stakeholders and clients.
* Clear and communicative understanding of commercial processes and the role of software development within a business.
* Solutions focus and experience in previous role I conjunction with technical skills.
* Experience of SVN, Git or similar source control system.
* Strong knowledge of at least one vertical (Telecoms. Utility, Media etc.)
* Bachelor’s degree or Higher in Computer Science (or related) or equivalent.
* Strong and Clear command of the English language confident in presenting and communicating to clients.
* Exceptional organisational and time management skills coupled with meticulous attention to detail and desire to produce exceptional quality work.
* Experience of leading and driving a team or Project.
* Additional languages a real bonus particularly German, French, Spanish, Nordics)
* Excellent MS skills (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
* Prior experience of Salesforce product admin, configuration and understanding of business value particularly welcome (Full training to be provided though!)
* Experience of Data migration particularly desirable.
* Experience of working in an Agile background desirable.
Benefits and Perks:
* 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank hols)
* Private Medical Insurance (BUPA)
* Generous Pension (Royal London) and employer contributions
* Life insurance
* On site Gym and personal instructor
* Free Breakfast daily
* Training and Career Development
* Childcare assistance
* Exceptional location.
Salary dependant on experience