£50000 - £60000/annum
Permanent | Full Time
Headline: A Security Engineer who has a strong knowledge of Linux
Ideal candidate: Strong experience within security ensuring the security of the systems, services and infrastructure that the client has. You will be prepared to travel
Overview of the role!
You will be working within the Continuous Risk Assessment team, helping evaluate applications and platforms whilst focusing on the customer facing workloads from a design, architecture and security perspective as well as running applications and vulnerability scans.
There is 20% travel within the role across the UK and Europe.
Duties of the role include:
* Establishing Security Maturity levels on their brands
* Design and develop new security solutions, as well as integrating technologies into existing services, enabling them to reduce risk and align business requirements with global security standards.
* Identify, plan and implement solutions that contribute to the overall security risk.
* Drive application and platform vulnerability scanning
Essential skills are:
* Excellent Linux skills
* Configuration management experience (puppet, ansible etc)
* General knowledge of internet security issues and the threats
* Vulnerability scanning
* General hardening/lockdown
* Web application Security Analysis
* Security focus on solutions
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in, please get in touch