£45000 - £55000/annum Bonus & great benefits
Permanent | Full Time
Senior Test Automation Engineer - LexisNexis Risk Solutions – Nottingham
A Test Automation Engineer with a proven history of developing and maintaining test automation frameworks for implementation in an agile delivery environment
Key Result Areas:
• Work within an agile team to deliver quality, secure and performant software in line with agreed best practices
• Creation and maintenance of automated test frameworks
• Definition of test automation strategies across multiple projects
• Coaching in test automation best practices
• Contribute to the planning, estimation and design of solutions against a backlog of user stories
• Actively contribute to daily team activities around planning and delivery
• Demonstrate dynamic and enthusiastic approach to software development and testing.
• Have Strong interpersonal skills, communication and an aptitude to learn and develop.
• Thirst for exceeding expectation and continuously looking to improve and develop.
Key Skills & Experience:
• Experience working in an agile software delivery environment
• Experience working with Java
• Automation experience and familiarity of Frameworks
• Working knowledge of BDD and associated tools
• Proven track record for documenting test cases, test plans, bug reports and status reports
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with non-functional testing
• Continuous Integration / Delivery (CI/CD)
We’re a superb company to work for, with great people, world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of FTS 100, RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
LexisNexis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age