£40000 - £50000/annum £40-50K + Excellent benefits
Permanent | Full Time
Superb, brand new opportunity for an excellent Test Engineer to join this rapidly developing and award-winning medical devices developer.
You will have
* A degree in computing
* Solid experience in writing scripts for automation testing in languages such as C# / Python / Java.
* You will have good knowledge of the whole software testing lifecycle
* Embedded/hardware/device testing
* Medical device testing background would be highly advantageous.
* Extensive experience in software testing and working in Agile environment
* Experienced in using test management tool such as Quality Centre/ALM, SpiraTest, practices.
* Experience in using defect management tool such as Mantis, Jira etc.
* Candidate should be an expert in designing test case and logging defects
* Experienced in maintaining requirement traceability metrics
* Experienced in generating defect and test execution reports
* Experienced in exploratory testing and eye for identifying defects
* ISTQB/ISEB Certification would be advantageous.
* Candidates may be required to travel to customers for testing as and when required
As a Test Engineer you will join their expanding test team working on brand new projects. This role will be both rewarding and challenging and you must therefore be able to cope with the dynamic demands of various projects and priorities. You might have to travel to customer sites occasionally for testing when required.
This exciting, award-winning company is a fast growing medical technology company, with fantastic plans for the future, so a really good time to join and grow with them.
Candidates searching for the following roles are also likely to be interested in this position:
* Automated tester * Senior Software Tester * QA Test Engineer * Test Automation Developer * Embedded Tester * Integration Test Engineer * Automation Test Engineer.
For full company details and job specification please email your CV now.
* Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
* Guarantee to keep you updated
* Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing
* We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first