£18000 - £20000/annum + corporate benefits
Permanent | Full Time
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking candidate with an excellent combination of customer service skills, some technical support knowledge and an enthusiasm to learn on the job to join a busy IT Service Desk based in their Head Office at Farnham, Surrey
This role will be part of a team of Analysts providing a high level of technical assistance to keep the internal customers' systems up and running. This is a busy environment with 5000 users and 3000 calls a month.
This is a superb role for someone with 6-12 months’ customer service experience and who has some technical support knowledge. The role may also suit an individual who has excellent customer service skills and is a passionate IT hobbyist with a reputation for being able to fix things for friends and family. An excellent opportunity to move your career into technical support!
* Great understanding of customer service and proven experience of providing high levels of customer service
* Clear and concise verbal communication, with technical and non-technical conversations
* Good relationship building skills
* Strong professional attitude and will take pride in own work
* Self-motivated, with a willingness to help others when assistance may not be available
* Enthusiastic and interested to learn new systems/services/processes within a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work under pressure
* An eye for detail and quality
* Knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including Word, Excel and Office 365
* Previous experience working in a Helpdesk, Service Desk or Customer Service environment
* Problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
* Knowledge of Windows 7/10
* Knowledge of Active Directory within a Windows environment
* Experience of administration of Office365
* Working knowledge of an ITSM tool
* Active Directory administrator knowledge, including creating accounts and group membership
* troubleshooting skills for network/Wi-Fi faults
Based within walking distance of Farnham station, my client also provides free or subsidised parking. Overtime is available on a rota basis and there is occasional Saturday morning work.
For further information and an initial discussion please call Keith Wilkins today or send your CV for review. Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency regarding this role.
Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team - Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools. On occasion, a high volume of applicants will mean that we are unable to respond personally to your application and should this be the case please accept our apologies in advance.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role