£150 - £250/day 12 Month Contract
Eccleston, Cheshire West and Chester
Contract | Full Time
Our client is seeking to hire a Service Desk Analyst to join our new Global Service Desk in Chester.
You will be responsible and accountable for carrying out day to day tasks of the IT Service Desk function- taking calls, working with internal bank employees, resolving their issues and answering IT queries. The Service Desk currently deals with approximately 550 calls per day increasing constantly. In addition, you will be actively taking part in driving industry best practice within the team and working globally with your counterparts to continue to develop a world class service desk.
Candidates must have experience in delivering a high level of customer service, preferably, within an ITIL aligned environment.
As the EMEA Service Desk Analyst your role and responsibilities will be:
* Provide a consistent and customer focused approach when dealing with all telephone calls
* Troubleshoot and provide first contact resolution where possible
* Log tickets with accurate and clear information including priority
* Direct call routing to support teams and escalation where required
* Use and maintain existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLA
* Ensure training and development plans are maintained for your own personal development
As the EMEA Service Desk Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
* Dependable Customer Service background
* Excellent written, verbal, communication skills
* Work well as a team and build relationships to the global partners
* Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize workload
* Ability to multitask and maintain focus on all areas of responsibility concurrently
* Background Experience with an IT support role supporting a large user base
* Good understanding and knowledge of clients, technology and processes supported within the Service Desk environment
* Proficient in MS Office suite
* ITIL Certifications/Understanding/Awareness