£43000 - £45000/annum Benefits pack & shift allowance
Permanent | Full Time
Get Ready. Joining our Secure Services team offers you the unique opportunity to be heavily embedded in providing world-class Secure Solutions for our Enterprise clients. As we strive to keep ourselves ahead of the game, and the threats, you will lead the way in Telecommunications and work with the latest technologies. We invite you to be part of this.
You will be part of a SOC team providing monitoring of SIEM systems, managed firewall and IPS services. While you get the benefit of joining a global company that reaches half a billion customers, you’ll also benefit from joining a small team operating from a secure site, where they craft their own culture in a supportive environment, working with the latest technologies to really help progress your career.
* Monitor SIEM systems
* Investigate complex security events and alerts
* Monitor Threat Intelligence
* Managed Firewalls and IPS systems
* Research Threats and Vulnerabilities
* Produce Monthly Reports
* Cyber Security Analyst, ideally in a telecoms/ISP environment
* Ability to interpret logs and events and identify patterns of behaviour
* Incident response co-ordination
* SIEM Experience: Huntsman, ArcSight, Splunk
* IT and Network Security – Windows, Linux, Firewalls, IPS, Security Appliances
* Ability to hold and maintain DV security clearance, therefore must be a British citizen and not worked outside the UK in the last 10 years