£0 - £0 Per Annum
Kingston upon Hull, City of Kingston upon Hull
Permanent | Full Time
A rare opportunity to work for a Hull based company who are venturing in to an exciting period of growth and therefore require additional staff to help grow their business. Consideration will be given to those with a solid background already gained within a software engineering environment alongside candidates at the start of their career in this sector.
The successful candidates will develop a highly skilled career in building software applications in the cloud and provide solutions in a project driven environment to a wide range of clients based both in the UK and overseas. You will be looking for career progression and to be part of a fast paced, dynamic and progressive organisation. You will have the ability to interact and work with staff across all levels of the business in a team-led culture.
At varying levels of knowledge as a consideration, the most suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate their knowledge of PHP, Node.js and Mysql.
A competitive salary is on offer along with the opportunity of flexible working and remote working a consideration once settled in to the role.
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
* Kingston Recruitment Ltd is one of the longest established privately owned agencies in East Yorkshire, established in 1985.
* REC Qualified Team of Experts with a combined experience of over 120 years!
* Suppliers to the leading organisations in the area from internationals to SME’s, plus the public sector including Local Government and the medical profession.
* Specialises in Commercial, Manufacturing and Technical Recruitment with the flexibility to recruit across all other sectors
* Permanent jobs, temporary jobs, plus fixed term contracts always available.
* A long history of delivering an honest and transparent recruitment service across the Humber region.
* A place where people matter.
* This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful