£25000 - £30000/annum
Permanent | Full Time
An exciting and award winning Cambridge-based start-up are seeking a Software Engineer to work on an innovative range of products in the medtech area. With some remote work.
* At degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Engineering, Software Engineering, Statistics, Math or relevant subject. Other degree types considered with experience
* 1 year plus industry experience
* General IT skills on a range of operating systems e.g. Linux, Windows and macOS
* Prior experience with using Python and/or MATLAB and AWS cloud services
* Prior experience using a deep learning package such as Keras, Tensorflow, Caffe or MatConvNet.
* Familiarity with software in medical devices, IEC 62304 and compliance
* An understanding of existing machine learning algorithms and proficiency in statistics, sampling, hypothesis testing, regression, classification, clustering, etc.
* Able to follow instructions to meet quality and compliance requirements
If this opportunity sounds of interest please click Apply Now!
Harris Lord is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Key Words – Software Engineer, Software Developer, Software, Developer, Linux, Windows, MacOS, Python, MATLAB, AWS, Cloud Services, IEC 62304, Keras, Tensorflow, Deep learning, Caffe, Matconvnet