£50000 - £55000/annum Plus excellent benefits
Permanent | Full Time
£50,000 - £55,000 + benefits
This position is based in London.
TechHub are proud to be working with a leading software solutions company based in London. As part of an exciting growth strategy the business requires a talented and ambitious Software Engineer to join the team.
Software Engineer Key Responsibilities:
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Refactoring and optimisation of existing code
• Designing and implementing low-latency, high-availability, and performant services
• Implementing security and data protection techniques
• Logging using the ELK stack
• Ensuring good coverage of unit tests
• Ensuring good source code management using git
• Deployment using CI techniques, using GoCD / Jenkins
Software Engineer Key Skills
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it, particularly around the Express framework
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Integration of multiple data sources into one system via APIs and Web Services (REST / Swagger)
• Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3 as well as Responsive design
£50,000 - £55,000 + fantastic benefits
This position is based in London
Please note that candidates should be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
This role is advertised by TechHub which is a leading international technology recruitment company specialising in the multiple areas of technical staffing within IT Project Management, Software Development and Testing, Information Architecture, Infrastructure, Communications, Business Analysis and Change Management. TechHub is acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client. For further information please search for"TechHub Recruitment