£55000 - £65000/annum
Permanent | Full Time
A leading provider of financial technology (Fintech) has a great opportunity for a Technical Account Manager. You will have previous experience working with and supporting software applications used by external customers, as well as experience with large corporations, particularly banks and financial institutions.
As a Technical Account Manager you will be the single point of contact for the client, proactively coordinating and executing case management, defect resolution, product health and be the lead to the customer for communication, managing critical situations.
All About You
• Prior experience working with and supporting software applications used by external customers
• Experience with large corporations, particularly banks and financial institutions
• Technical Account Management
• Understanding of J2EE enterprise application architectures for the delivery of transactional applications.
• Working knowledge of relational databases (specifically Oracle); ability to understand and execute ad-hoc SQL queries against databases, in the context of troubleshooting and reproducing system problems
• Other relevant technical skills: J2EE application server deployment/setup (WebSphere, WebLogic, etc.); ability to work with Unix/Solaris/AIX operating systems as well as MS Windows
• Prior experience as a systems developer or architect in a J2EE environment usually satisfies this requirement
It is important to note that while the position requires a certain level of technical expertise, it is not a development position, i.e. you will not be required to develop any code fixes to respond to customer support requests