£0 - £0 Per Annum
Telford, Telford and Wrekin
Permanent | Full Time
Technical Operations Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week
We are working with a market leading company within the Telford area who have being seeing a growth year upon year. They are stable and looking to continue their development and the level of service they can deliver to their customers. They are recruiting for a candidate with aspiration for growth to drive the company to meet their goals.
Responsibilities and duties will include, but not limited to:
* Drive improvement and growth with performance and work output consistency across the company
* Manage Warehouse and Service management and develop their processes within the department they oversee
* Monitor Operators performance, by setting targets and increasing their capabilities by providing training where necessary
* Oversee general warehouse picking and packing duties, ensuring deadlines are met
* Meeting with suppliers and subcontractor companies to build and maintain relationships
* Allocating workload to warehouse operators to meet work schedule
Skills and Experience
This role would suit an ambitious individual who is looking to contribute to the expansion of this already growing company. You must be technically minded with an IT or similar background. Previous experience managing people is essential to the role along with the confidence to support and train staff where required and introduce new processes. You must also have strong communication skills to effectively communicate requirements and be computer literate.
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.