Permanent | Full Time
Technical Support Advisor - Totton SO40 - £18,500
As a Technical Support Advisor, your role will involve offering support of a technical nature, to customers with queries regarding their purchases.
Duties for the Technical Support Advisor:
• Respond to customer calls and emails in a timely manner within the required performance targets of the department.
• Investigate customer’s problems, providing quality, accurate and factual replies; escalating customer queries as required.
• Consistently maximize work output
• Continually improve knowledge of the technologies developed by The Company
• Identify growing problems and bring these to the attention of a Team Manager
• Promoting clear communications between The Company and its customers.
• Propose knowledge support articles for all members of the team to use.
• Experience of working in a customer focussed environment, preferably on inbound calls, or in a technical support function.
• Excellent level of spoken and written English
• A good telephone manner with the ability to adapt your response to the technical level of the customer
• Qualified to GCSE level or equivalent.
• An interest in gadgets and technology are a definite advantage
The Technical Support Advisor role may also suit candidates searching for: Technology, Technical Support, IT Support, Helpdesk or 1st Line Support
The role for the Technical Support Advisor in Totton is a full time position, Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm. The salary for the role is £18,500 with scope for increase over time