£35000 - £45000/annum
Permanent | Full Time
Position: WordPress Developer
Ref: (Apply online only)
Our client is a creative marketing and digital agency based in North London. They are one of the worlds leading agencies who specialise in the Hospitality sector and have a client list that includes many international organisations. Due to continued success they are looking to recruit a WordPress Developer to join the team.
They are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress developer to join the growing development team. Reporting to the CTO, you will work on a variety of projects for well-known brands. The role will include developing new websites and campaign pages along with general maintenance of existing client websites.
Required Skills & Experience
* Minimum 2 years working with WordPress
* Excellent HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap
* A good understanding of PHP & MYSQL
* A working understanding of Gulp/Grunt, SASS, and GIT
* Experience developing cross-browser responsive websites
* Good understanding of Web Accessibility and security
* Team player with ‘can do’ attitude
* Be able to work to deadlines
* Be organised and pro-active, with a keen eye for detail
* Ability to think through and solve problems.
* Exemplary communication skills with an excellent standard of spoken and written English
Nice to Have’s
* Experience working in a fast-paced agile agency environment
* RESTful API development and consumption - JSON/XML/SOAP
* WordPress Plugin Development
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role