Job Title: Internal Account Manager
Based at: Xitenys Ltd
Position reports to: Sales Director
Job Purpose Summary: Plan and carry out sales activities so as to maintain and develop sales of Xitenys Ltd range of security and data management solutions to UK major accounts.
Solutions: Barracuda, Palo Alto Networks, LogRhythm, Forcepoint, Bitglass, Forescout, SentinelOne, Tenable, Rubrik, Nutanix and Managed Services around our solutions portfolio
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Identifying opportunities for further sales and new areas for development through detailed research of the specific industry/market;
- Understanding customers diverse, specific business needs by applying qualification then addressing product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Maintain and develop a customer and prospect database (Salesforce).
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature;
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations, and demonstrations of the software/Hardware, articulately and confidently both internally and externally.
- Networking with existing customers/distributors/vendors in order to generate channel knowledge/updates and leads.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Identifying and developing new business through networking, and courtesy and follow-up calls;
- End user calling in order to create interest in products and services and generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
- Managing your own diary in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals;
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction. (Cross Selling)
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.