Exclusive Networks is a value-add distributor specialised in the marketing of new security, storage and networking technologies for corporate users.
We act as the local representative for our vendors. We have established and continue to develop our network of resellers and provide promotional, training and technical support for the solutions we market.
Accountabilities and Activities
- Raising all invoices and Pro Forma’s for fulfilled orders and ensuring these are sent to customers on a timely basis.
- Access portals for electronic invoicing to customers.
- Circulate mid and end of month statements are sent to customers on a timely basis to maximise cash collection.
- Customer accounts to be set-up on system and file data.
- Log and allocate cash postings onto Netsuite on a timely basis.
- Raise marketing invoices accurately and in a timely manner.
- Answer customer and internal queries in a timely manner.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- Effective telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with customers
- Ability to work confidentially and to treat issues with sensitivity
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work and manage several tasks concurrently
- Ability to work individually on own initiative
- Willingness to work as part of a team and take on colleagues’ tasks when the need arises, and to provide cover during periods of absence or peak periods.
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy
- Experience of all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Company bonus scheme
- Up to 5% matched pension
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Regular social events
- 24 days holiday
- A day off for your birthday