Working for one of the UK’s most respected Telecommunications Distributors you’ll take the leading role in managing one of the organisations most prominent brands.
As the main point of contact you’ll have the responsibility of establishing and building relationships, working hard to gain a thorough understanding of the Brands and your Client’s business.
What will I be doing?
- Promoting the Brand to existing and new customers
- Develop a 1st class understanding of the Brand, competitor products and the market
- Driving business growth to exceed profit and performance targets
- Identify net new Resellers to become regular spending accounts
- Regularly review customer spend and identify new opportunities to grow business
- Liaise with the Marketing team to promote campaigns in conjunction with the Brand
- Prepare, authorize and coordinate go to market strategies
- Propose, claim & maintain marketing budgets
- Maintain regular contact with current customers to keep them abreast of all offers/promotions
- Visit current and new customers to extend and develop relationships, with a view to growing the business
- Produce regular POS reports outlining sales and share both Internally and with the supplier
- Respond efficiently to customer requests for quotes and any other Information
- Produce meeting reports and follow-up actions for each reseller meeting and share across the business
- Demonstrating the product range in person or remotely as required
- Assist with training Internal sales people to keep them up to date with current products/services
- Attend Exhibitions, Road shows and Seminars as required.
- Alongside the Brand support the business planning process.
- Produce monthly summary reports outlining key business points from the previous month
What are the requirements?
- Previous experience of Internal / External sales environment
- PBX / Telecoms experience beneficial but not essential (training will be given)
- Ideally have worked in IT Distribution selling to channel-based customers
- Technology sales background would be a benefit
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Have a proactive approach to work and workload
- Good communication skills by phone, email and face to face
- Judgement and descision making are an integral part of the role
- A clean driving License essential
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary and bonus
- Car Allowance
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional birthday holiday (after 12-Months)
- Profit Target based Commission structure
- Stakeholder pension