A superb opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer with a proven track record of consistent YoY growth.
What will I be doing?
As the Campaign and Lead Generation Manager you’ll be playing a key role within the Marketing Communications team and leading on the development and delivery of our customer acquisition and retention marketing plans and activity.
Working proactively with stakeholders across the business, you’ll be instrumental in the development and delivery of our annual marketing plan, ensuring that campaigns and lead generation activities are integrated with other activities, including events, product launches and PR activity.
The role will require a confident and knowledgeable approach and a willingness to work proactively to devise campaigns that drive lead generation for all the Group’s UK business lines, including Print, IT, Unified Communications & Mobile and Content Services. Your goal will be to deliver a consistent stream of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and a pipeline of potential revenue to the business
Your experience with CRM and marketing automation systems (ideally SalesForce and Pardot) will be put to good use to deliver professional and effective email campaigns, leveraging existing customer datasets as well as our pool of prospect data.
A good knowledge of digital and direct marketing techniques will be needed, together with an ability to use website forensics to identify and segment visitors and interactions to drive insight and appropriate ‘best next’ actions.
With agency support you’ll be developing innovative and compelling content that can feed the lead generation program, working with colleagues from across the globe to drive best practice and to leverage content from other sales operations
The role requires close collaboration with the events team to drive leads from webinars, breakfast briefings and round tables as well as the telemarketing team to ensure that all MQLs are dealt with effectively.
What are the requirements?
- Determination to achieve in a fast-moving environment
- Demonstrable experience in campaign management and lead generation in a B2B (ideally technology) environment
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Able to take a creative approach to campaign development, but keen to use data and an analytical methodology to drive success
- Competent in the use of CRM and marketing automation systems
Personal skills that include:
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively and supportively as a part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Excellent time management
- The capability to build beneficial relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary with the usual corporate benefits
- Excellent learning & development opportunities
- A welcoming environment and the opportunity to work in an organisation that has a very strong supportive and inclusive culture
- The opportunity to take on a key role and to make it your own