Due to continued growth and new contracts won, this leading Distributor of cable management, cabling and professional services solutions are looking to recruit an externally focused Channel Account Manager.
The successful candidate will manage the relationship with Ingram Micro, existing Value-Added Resellers, whilst also recruiting new resellers.
As the Channel Account Manager, you’ll be a sale’s orientated person, who’ll play a key role in the business as it continues to grow. With the opportunity for development and more responsibility, full training and development plans for the successful candidate will be provided.
What will I be doing?
- Maintain and developing sales opportunities
- Recruit new resellers through Ingram Micro
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Engagement with suppliers, which will include joint customer site visits
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers
- Ability to manage pricing and profit expectations in line with company expectations
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
What are the requirements?
- Experience selling into similar routes to market and customers
- Strong market and product knowledge
- Proactive work style; ability to take the initiative and work well within a busy sales environment
- Ability to get on well with people and build relationships
- A proven track record of working in a sales driven environment
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills, numerate
- Valid driving license
- Ideal location’s would include: Birmingham, Milton Keynes, Northamptonshire