An experienced sales professional with IT industry and channel experience to be responsible for building the customer base and subscription revenue streams of Channeliser. Identify and sell to prospects; taking ownership of the sales process and nurturing through to close. An exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative start-up that is well funded and considered “best of breed” within the Channel Technology stack.
Sales Executive Job Duties:
- Identify business opportunities and prospects and sell the Channeliser suite of solutions, maintaining relationships with clients and upsell.
- Work with the marketing automation tools to maximise automation efficiency.
- Report to Board and investors the pipeline and future opportunities.
- Provide product and proposition feedback to help move the business forward
- Be part of an innovative team and exciting start-up
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, High Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Sales Planning, Creative and Independent, Self-motivated, Solution Evangelist. Good understanding of relative roles of VARS, Vendors, ISVs, MSPs and distribution.
This is a contract role that could lead to a permanent position, but gives flexibility for both parties. Anticipated as part-time (minimum 3 days per week) to begin with and with flexible hours and potentially moving towards full time permanent role.