My client is a company driving the convergence of networking and security. They help organizations make more threats visible, deploy resources more efficiently and maximize performance of their network and security tools.
Their Sales Development Representatives (SDR) are based at their Reading office in the UK and report in to EMEA Inside Sales Manager.
The SDR is responsible for developing leads from new logo and existing customers through cross-selling within the UK region.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Proactively using the phone, email and other sales &marketing tools to contact the assigned accounts, developing and closing leads to expand, and grow new customer acquisition and expansion.
- Manage accounts by building intelligence and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- Meet and exceed monthly / quarterly revenue/pipeline targets.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape.
- Develop and enhance the collaborative inside sales selling model by working closely with sales and marketing and channel teams.
- Have 3-4 years of experience in similar insides sales or sales development roles for technology companies
- Proven track record of consistent performance as an lead developer with a demonstrated capability of talking about complex IT solutions.
- Proven commercial ability and credible industry knowledge.
- Advanced proficiency in Salesforce, MS Office programs and demonstrated ability to leverage various sales tools.
- Must be self-motivated and success-driven and willing to work within a team environment.
- Very strong analytical and communication skills.